Kapai Puku “The Seed of Life” can be enjoyed
in many ways. Here are just a few ideas!
• Kapai Puku can be eaten raw, cooked or soaked to soften.
• Can be enjoyed with Milk, Soy Milk or Fruit Juice.
• Heated up with Honey and Soy Milk can also make a
• Mix it with your favorites Breakfast Cereals.
• Can be left overnight soaked to make a Bircher Muesli.
• Add to Yogurt and/or Fruit Salad.
• Add to Muffins, Crumbles or Cookies.
• In savoury dishes try adding to rice or cous cous to
enhance the overall texture and taste.
• Can be sprinkled onto Salads, Stir Fries and Omelettes.
If you enjoy cooking, try adding some to your favorite recipes
to create an interesting twist!